2010 Season | Syracusefan.com

2010 Season

bothsocksup

Starter
My second favorite season in recent memory. Was just watching the WVU game and it gave me all the good feels. Well coached team. Linebacking core was sick, hogue smith and a freshman spruill. Need to find us a couple of kids like that

Here's one of my favorite sequences of the season.

man, just that first play we were able to power ahead for 5 yards to get some breathing room. That would never happen this year. We’d be at high risk of a safety on any running play from the 2.

I’d put 2012 and 2018 ahead of it, personally. Probably 2013 too just on the basis of BC regular season Dome finale vs the 2010 BC finale.

Until the bowl game, the offense was painful to watch in 2010. But the bowl game was great and being in one felt so weird after the GRob mess.

Here's one of my favorite sequences of the season.
With all due respect a drive that was memorable for how long it took doesn’t really lend itself to great rewatchability.

With all due respect a drive that was memorable for how long it took doesn’t really lend itself to great rewatchability.
Totally agree. But very gratifying watching that OLine bully their way down the field.

It was nice watching 1. the RB's getting 3+ yards before getting touched, 2. RB's making people miss in the hole, and 3. RB's getting yards after contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom