2012-2013 game photos | Syracusefan.com

2012-2013 game photos

nick j

Walk On
I recently purchased a few game used basketballs from Steiner and I'm trying to match them to photos from the games. I'm basically wondering if there is a site that has hi res photos I can look through. Any help would be greatful. Thanks!

Last edited:
I recently purchased a few game used basketballs from Steiner and I'm trying to match them to photos the games. I'm basically wondering if there is a site that has hi res photos I can look through. Any help would be greatful. Thanks!
A lot of the boxscores at espn.com have a "Photos" tab. Here's a link to the 2012-2013 schedule..

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/183/year/2013/syracuse-orange

Clicking on the final score will bring up the game recap, box score, etc...and some of the games (at least the home gtown game) has a Photos tab...could be worth a shot

Thanks for the replays. Getty images are nice, but they seem like just a little small for that detail..

What is. Ps????

Also Joct thanks for the tip will try that..

Thanks for the replays. Getty images are nice, but they seem like just a little small for that detail..

What is. Ps????

Also Joct thanks for the tip will try that..
Post-standard, the Syracuse newspaper. syracuse.com