2012 Schedule | Syracusefan.com

2012 Schedule

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
at Minnesota
vs. Northwestern
vs. Southern California (at the New Meadowlands Stadium)
at Cincinnati
vs. Connecticut
vs. Louisville
vs. Pittsburgh
at Rutgers
at South Florida
at West Virginia

We still need one home game. Who is going to want to buy a season ticket for that home schedule? If USC was home, it would be an entirely different look. Tell me where you find six wins next year?

dam it to hell-no 1aa schools-
not sure if i see any wins-
all the big east schools will be better because they have youth thats improved over the season unlike us-

and the ooc schedule has no gimmies

i guess su will continue to be the home coming team for every one

You can most likely take WV off the schedule, so according to what you have we need 3 more games and at least one of those as a home game. Are we getting a return (home) game from Tulane in 2012?

You can most likely take WV off the schedule, so according to what you have we need 3 more games and at least one of those as a home game. Are we getting a return (home) game from Tulane in 2012?

If WVU goes, I'd bet we're gone too.

That schedule is in pencil if you ask me. I would bet a large sum of money we are in the ACC next year. When this football season ends (since football rules everything) I think cooler heads will prevail from everyone. Demands will be made, checks will be written, and everyone goes their own way. Houston, UCF, SMU will want into the Big East ASAP with a couple more years to get in on the CURRENT BCS system and those paydays. Pitt, SU, and WV will want out ASAP. And the Big East powers that be will realize nothing is to be had by keeping teams that don't want to be there and are already signed to go elsewhere.

And we better add a Div IAA team to get a gimmie win.

That schedule only has 10 games so we need 2 more games. If I remember correctly we have either Villanova or Maine as our 1-AA opponent next year so that would be home game 5, with 5 road games, and the neutral site home game against USC. I don't know who the 12th game will be against could be Duke I think I heard or probably a MAC 2 for 1 or home and home depending on the team.

Date Opponent Time/TV Comments
Sat, September 1 NORTHWESTERN
Sat, September 8 Southern California @ East Rutherford, NJ
Sat, September 22 at Minnesota
TBA TULANE!
TBA ?????????? Was TCU
TBA PITTSBURGH
TBA at West Virginia ??????
TBA LOUISVILLE
TBA at Cincinnati
TBA at South Florida
TBA CONNECTICUT
TBA at Rutgers

Sept. 1 NORTHWESTERN
Sept. 8 USC (Meadowlands)
Sept. 22 @ Minnesota
TBA -TULANE
TBA - @ Rutgers (or @ Georgia Tech)
TBA - @ West Virginia (or @ NC State)
TBA - LOUISVILLE (or MIAMI)
TBA - UCONN (or MARYLAND)
TBA - @ South Florida (or @ Duke)
TBA - @ Cincinnati (or @ Virginia Tech)
TBA - PITTSBURGH
TBA - SOME CRAPPY OPPONENT (or BOSTON COLLEGE)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom