2013 mock NBA Draft | Syracusefan.com

2013 mock NBA Draft

MCW #12 to Portland
James #40 to the Washington
BT #55 to the Clippers

Interesting note the Cavs have 4 picks in the Top 33. They should be able to add some nice talent to go with Waiters and Irving.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft
I really hope this is accurate and that BT and Dirty get drafted 2nd round.
MCW is a given at this point, but to see BT and Dirty on the next level, even if it means coming up through the DLeague ranks, would just be great to see them continue their hoopin'.

If I were running the Cavs I would be doing everything I could to spin this years picks into next year. I'm not sure there are five players in this draft that will start in the NBA next year.

Portland isn't going to pick MCW. They already have Lillard. NBADRAFT.net sucks.

If I were running the Cavs I would be doing everything I could to spin this years picks into next year. I'm not sure there are five players in this draft that will start in the NBA next year.
They should spin some for sure, but not their top pick. Chad Ford has them picking Otto Porter with that spot, and that's really a PERFECT selection and fit for them.

LOL...Cody Zeller at No. 9...right. The other funny thing about that is he goes to Minny. I would love to see that since that organizations sucks big time!

MCW #12 to Portland
James #40 to the Washington
BT #55 to the Clippers

Interesting note the Cavs have 4 picks in the Top 33. They should be able to add some nice talent to go with Waiters and Irving.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

The only thing CLE Is planning is how to get LeBron to come back. Everything else is a far second place plan. LeBron could help cover Kyrie's atrocious defense.

Nba draft.net pretty much just ranks the players right? So they don't look at anything like Portland has a PG, so they won't pick MCW. I generally look at it just to get an idea of where people are projected

The only thing CLE Is planning is how to get LeBron to come back. Everything else is a far second place plan. LeBron could help cover Kyrie's atrocious defense.

I think you could see Kyrie off the ball on offense a lot more next year. Dion's emergence really made him better on the ball. Dion also has a more under control approach with the ball vs Kyrie who is always in a hurry it seems. I think Dion explodes next year. Game really slowed down for him before his injury.

so do any of these mocks or player ranking services have CJ anywhere close to the 1st round right now (for this year)?

Nba draft.net pretty much just ranks the players right? So they don't look at anything like Portland has a PG, so they won't pick MCW. I generally look at it just to get an idea of where people are projected

Yeah, I don't think they look at team needs, it is purely a ranking system.

That mock will change a lot between now and draft day. I've been watching that site for years and it's fun. It isn't very accurate at this time, though. Only the no-brainers don't change, the rest of the mock will see some guys drop like stones and some guys climb out of nowhere. Doesn't really indicate anything but it's great for stuffs and giggles.

3 players drafted this year? 3 players drafted last year? What are we...Kentucky????

Until the draft order is known, the players are merely listed according to ranking.

DraftExpress is significantly better than NBADraft.net. Ivan Chiriaev caused them to jump the shark and lose any credibility.

If Kyrie gets injured again next year even a minor injury things will get very interesting. Kyrie is max contract talent but Cleveland may not be willing to give him max money because of the injuries.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom