2014-15 ACC hoops standings. Watcha got? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2014-15 ACC hoops standings. Watcha got?

They weren't very good last year, and they lost their two best players.
Substitute Syracuse in your post----------------------Syracuse was not very good last year and they lost their THREE best players ! Go Cuse !

I think everyone needs to back off of the McCullough expectations. First, McCullough has yet to qualify according to Donna Ditota's recent article. Beyond that people's expectations of him remind me of the Paul Harris expectations....didn't matter what Harris did, there was no way to live up to the expectations. While McCullough may have terrific athleticism we are really going to need someone that can consistently put the ball in the basket next year if we are going to have any kind of success. While great athleticism is nice to have it alone isn't going to make us a top team.

The team this coming year is really going to be a mystery. A bunch of guys that we haven't really seen in leading roles and a couple of new guys. Things could mesh really well, or we could be really challenged on the offensive end of the court. Time will tell.

They weren't very good last year, and they lost their two best players.
They weren't very good, and they still finished fifth in the weak acc. You should be familiar enough with pitt to realize they don't recruit big time talent yet remain competitive, and they don't typically struggle to replace guys they lost.

Substitute Syracuse in your post----------------------Syracuse was not very good last year and they lost their THREE best players ! Go Cuse !

We were better last year, and have a better recruiting class coming in. They might beat us next year, but by the end of the year I believe we will be the better team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom