2014-15 Bold Predictions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2014-15 Bold Predictions

That ain't happening.

Not So Bold prediction.

Easy there. If I were to say they then lose only 6 ACC games and go to the Sweet 16 would you take it? Of course, duh.

Easy there. If I were to say they then lose only 6 ACC games and go to the Sweet 16 would you take it? Of course, duh.

Your original bold prediction. With 13 non conference games being 8-5 going into conference play. So hypothetically I assume losing both games in NY, @ Michigan, @ Villanova, and home ST. Johns. You would be thinking.

Not happening. I am not saying 5-0. But, 5 non conference losses insane.

Your original bold prediction. With 13 non conference games being 8-5 going into conference play. So hypothetically I assume losing both games in NY, @ Michigan, @ Villanova, and home ST. Johns. You would be thinking.

Not happening. I am not saying 5-0. But, 5 non conference losses insane.

Again, it doesn't matter come March and it isn't out of the realm of possibility. We have seen MSU teams get roughed up in non-conf and improve. You assumed right except swap LA Tech for St. John's.

I'm pretty high on this team; possibly the most pure talent of any squad in this new Golden Age. I think the relative inexperience might give them trouble at first, but by the end of the year I think this is the squad that breaks through and wins the 2nd title in the Boeheim era

I'm pretty high on this team; possibly the most pure talent of any squad in this new Golden Age. I think the relative inexperience might give them trouble at first, but by the end of the year I think this is the squad that breaks through and wins the 2nd title in the Boeheim era

You're on firrrre today! I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom