2014 ACC Preview | Syracusefan.com

2014 ACC Preview

Surprised no one commented...third, finally some respect. I figure we'll be 3rd too...but an outside chance at 2nd if Clemson stumbles. (Beasley is back for them though).

Surprised no one commented...third, finally some respect. I figure we'll be 3rd too...but an outside chance at 2nd if Clemson stumbles. (Beasley is back for them though).
So is Hickey for us!

I think the Grob era has officially ended. We were either picked last or 2nd to last by default since 2006. It would seem people no longer see us in that light anymore. While I pay attention to preseason rankings about as much as I do daily horoscopes, it's nice to see we aren't expected to just suck anymore.

Hopefully we don't stumble. Regardless, it should be a great game in the valley.

Hopefully we don't stumble. Regardless, it should be a great game in the valley.
Yeah pretty sure you have the advantage in Death Valley.

BTW, do you have a good POC at the Clemson Ticket Office for group sales? Depending on the schedule...we might be looking at a block of 200 tickets or so.

Yeah pretty sure you have the advantage in Death Valley.

BTW, do you have a good POC at the Clemson Ticket Office for group sales? Depending on the schedule...we might be looking at a block of 200 tickets or so.
I meant stumbling through the season not in the Cuse game specifically. I used to but she left a few years ago. The ticket office should be pretty good at helping accommodate groups I would think. I'd just call after the schedule comes out in August and talk to them.

I meant stumbling through the season not in the Cuse game specifically. I used to but she left a few years ago. The ticket office should be pretty good at helping accommodate groups I would think. I'd just call after the schedule comes out in August and talk to them.
Thanks...as I remember I think that is the issue with Clemson...I might not be able to get tickets reserved until late in the summer. I know Wake Forest will actually give us a section and parking in early summer...supply and demand you know...

Thanks...as I remember I think that is the issue with Clemson...I might not be able to get tickets reserved until late in the summer. I know Wake Forest will actually give us a section and parking in early summer...supply and demand you know...
Who knows. Maybe they will accommodate early so you don't have to wait until summer.

Yeah guys, 3rd sounds good.

You know what doesn't sound all that great?

Playing Clemson at the Valley. :eek:

It is one of America's great game day experiences as I have been told. I heard from many that Clemson fans are some of the most welcoming to visitors.
That's all good and jolly.

However it's like playing Syracuse basketball at the Dome. Chances of the opponent winning? Not good.

Oh well, upset alert time.

Who knows. Maybe they will accommodate early so you don't have to wait until summer.

Nothing can be worse than the jerk around we got in Raleigh last year...

Excited for the trip to Clemson! I will definitely be keeping tabs on the plans made on the forum.

That's all good and jolly.

However it's like playing Syracuse basketball at the Dome. Chances of the opponent winning? Not good.

Oh well, upset alert time.
We do play you guys in the Dome in a few weeks...

Excited for the trip to Clemson! I will definitely be keeping tabs on the plans made on the forum.

Looking forward to it as well. Hoping to have it coincide with my annual trip to Atlanta.

Yeah guys, 3rd sounds good.

You know what doesn't sound all that great?

Playing Clemson at the Valley. :eek:
Can't imagine the outcome being much worse than playing in Syracuse...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom