2014 - Best at Skill Positions Since 1998? | Syracusefan.com

2014 - Best at Skill Positions Since 1998?

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Estime, Broyld, Funderburke, Cooper, KJ Williams, McFarland, Gulley, Parris, Morris, Ishmael(?), Cornelius, West, Eduard, Long, Wilson, Kimble and the two additional frosh at WR I'm blanking.

I'm optimistic like you, but I'll hold off until '15 to make that claim. ;)

It seems, though, that we have quite the youth insurgence goin down.

Also, don't forget Lewis, I saw some of his athleticism in his dance moves after the win. Impressive!

Estime, Broyld, Funderburke, Cooper, KJ Williams, McFarland, Gulley, Parris, Morris, Ishmael(?), Cornelius, West, Eduard, Long, Wilson, Kimble and the two additional frosh at WR I'm blanking.

Sean Avant and Corey Winfield.

On paper it looks solid but what makes me optimistic is strength in numbers. Lots of players means fierce competition. Those with real quality will separate themselves.

Broyld has tons of talent but he needs to get it together between the ears.

2012 Nassib Lemon Sales West Smith and a healthy Wales. Most of the guys for next year haven't proven themselves yet. Let's not forget Nassib and Lemon were on NFL rosters this year and we're multiple year starters.

Although it does look promising on paper, nearly half the players on that list have never played a down of college ball yet.

OrangePA I agree...we were commenting about that during the bowl game. I expect we'll get a couple votes preseason for Top 25.