2014 Season Tickets... | Syracusefan.com

2014 Season Tickets...

OrangeXtreme said:
FYI: Renewal deadline is March 28.

So March 29 is the announcement date for moving the basketball court to the center of the Dome?

So March 29 is the announcement date for moving the basketball court to the center of the Dome?

That's the FB renewal date. Hoops renewals are due July 18.

The announcement would come July 21. ;)

That's the FB renewal date. Hoops renewals are due July 18.

The announcement would come July 21. ;)

Donations. Which actually I think is Feb

Anybody else's cost go down? My seats in 129 went from $250/seat to $225/seat. Not one look to a gift horse in the mouth, but that (pleasantly) surprised me. There's not going to be some disappointing announcement that somebody canceled and we now only have 5 home games, is there? :p

Last edited:
Gonna call the box office tomorrow--no renewal email. Grrrrr!:mad:

Mea Culpa - my bad ... I was looking at something else. The preferred tix went up, but not 44%.

Last edited:
Preferred A prices went up 44%.

Ouch. Outside of the actual percentage being "44" I'm quite annoyed. Of course, I cannot complain too much when compared to SEC/Big XII school seat donation requirements.
The Preferred Section donation I'm in went up $10/ticket for the donation and the tickets themselves remained flat with last year. And I had some damn good seats. 2nd row on the 30 yard line in the 3rd level.

That's when they announce the new no-beer policy.

That's when they announce the new no-beer policy.
upload_2014-2-4_19-32-3.jpeg

No email here? Wth?

Really? I got mine earlier this week, and received it in the snail mail today. I suppose you could always just log on to your MyCuse account and check the invoices there.

OburgOrange said:
No email here? Wth?
go to Cuse.com and login to your MyCuse acct.

go to Cuse.com and login to your MyCuse acct.
And..... I just tried Cuse.com and the link for season football renewals won't work. Gives me a message that renewals will be on sale in late Jan 2014 ! :bang:

OburgOrange said:
And... I just tried Cuse.com and the link for season football renewals won't work. Gives me a message that renewals will be on sale in late Jan 2014 ! :bang:

Once I was logged into MyCuse account, there were renewal invoices. Best bet is to call the box office. 1-888-DOMETIX

Orangepace said:
Once I was logged into MyCuse account, there were renewal invoices. Best bet is to call the box office. 1-888-DOMETIX
did touchdown town season ticket move up in price?

IHeartSUFball said:
did touchdown town season ticket move up in price?

I sit preferred and my seats went down slightly. Slightly = $10/ticket. I don't know what happened with the end zone seats.

No More Food Stamps for $99

Still your tix is about $20 per game...not a bad deal.

My renewal came in the mail yesterday and my 3 tickets were a total of $304. I will have to go to my Cuse account to double check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom