2014 Selection Show Discussion Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2014 Selection Show Discussion Thread

It is odd though -- they followed body of work for the entire bracket... including Louisville. But not for Virginia.

Virginia is a good team - nobody really went out and grabbed it this weekend.

do you guys think if michigan won today we would have been the 3 in the east? Virginia the 1 in the east kind of stops us from being there

UConn BITCH SLAPPED - 7 seed, LOL.

They deserved better.

One thing is clear - the committee had no respect for the AAC.

I guess the committee realized that top AAC teams played 10 of 18 games against teams that were weak by MVC standards.

They deserved better.

Top 5 in that league is good to very good. The bottom 5 were dog s#!*

SMU - Out.

They were out for the exact reason I raised all week. It was an empty resume after the AAC games.

They deserved better.

Less respect for Big East - 11 for Providence? That sucks.

Top 5 in that league is good to very good. The bottom 5 were dog s#!*

Yep, as I said in my next post -- they realized the schedule gave you 10 of 18 really easy games in conference.

Welcome to your new reality UCONN - your crappy conference is going to bite you in the ass,

The seedings suck this year. If we are talking about body of work and numbers, how are BYU and Ariz St 10 seeds?

Region rankings in my eyes toughest to easiest;
Midwest
East
South
West

Other than Virginia as the last #1, the committee went right by the book this year,

Outstanding job. And can't really blame them for Virginia. Not one team earned that "honour" of being a #1 seed.

Florida is the most dominant team in the tourney. If Embiid doesn't come back maybe we have a chance. Even without him they are beating good teams. But let's worry about that after first winning a game.
Lol they look dominant playing shitt teams lollol . What why am I even bothering ?

i think midwest and south are toughest brackets.

anyways, we gotta play well to win this thing no matter who he play, so here's to cuse playing well.

Yep, as I said in my next post -- they realized the schedule gave you 10 of 18 really easy games in conference.

Welcome to your new reality UCONN - your crappy conference is going to bite you in the ass,

Going to be 100x worse next year with Louisville gone and the additional crap coming in. better schedule well in the non-conference and win em all if they want anything better than a 4 in future years. Might have no more than 6 top 50 games in conference in a good year.

I don't see the SMU outrage, they beat no one OOC and if we've learned anything watching the selections over the year its that your schedule matters. Especially the non-conference part you can control.

If I'm Kansas, not thrilled about New Mexico in the second round.

My tourney motto every year, "kansas cracks". The one's I know, always tell me the last team they want to see is Cuse.

Pretty happy with the draw. If we lose to Ohio State Aaron Craft will be one of my most hated players of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom