2014 WR KJ Williams commits... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2014 WR KJ Williams commits...

with so many teams having more commits than us and when one player jumps us 14 spots speaks volume of the type of class we could end up with

and OH YEAH!!!! Coach Urban Meyer or as the Michigan fans say...C.U.M.

with so many teams having more commits than us and when one player jumps us 14 spots speaks volume of the type of class we could end up with

and OH YEAH!!!! Coach Urban Meyer or as the Michigan fans say...C.U.M.

Hey--George McDonald got a top 25 class at MINNESOTA. Not saying it's going to happen this year, but this new staff can sure recruit. Here's hoping they can coach on game day, because if so there's no doubt in my mind that they'll position us for success in the ACC.

KJ's latest tweet:

"Can't wait to play up in that dome, tryin to make some noise up in there!! #Cusenation #Orangemen"

Sounds pretty solid to me :)

Stars mean something?

Anyways, nice pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"AJ to KJ for the TD" sounds pretty good. You're welcome, Mr. Excitement.

Welcome, KJ.

"AJ to KJ for the ZJ!"
"What's a ZJ?"
"If you have to ask, big man, you can't afford it."

Anyway, how many open scholarships do we have at this point? KJ is our 8th commit, correct? How many openings do we have left? Is there a "fishes and loaves" post somewhere I've missed?

Anyway, how many open scholarships do we have at this point? KJ is our 8th commit, correct? How many openings do we have left? Is there a "fishes and loaves" post somewhere I've missed?

If everybody shows up in August, we'll be at 82 scholarships.

There are 16 Seniors.

Therefore, we can take 19 recruits for 2014. Maybe more if there are unexpected departures.

Counting Cooper and Williams, 10 of those 19 slots are already accounted for.

If everybody shows up in August, we'll be at 82 scholarships.

There are 16 Seniors.

Therefore, we can take 19 recruits for 2014. Maybe more if there are unexpected departures.

Counting Cooper and Williams, 10 of those 19 slots are already accounted for.

I'm going to expect 22, there are 3 guys that will get their diplomas that I feel will either leave early for the NFL or just leave early. Maybe a 4th.

I'm going to expect 22, there are 3 guys that will get their diplomas that I feel will either leave early for the NFL or just leave early. Maybe a 4th.

And there's bound to be one or two other unexpected departures--happens every year.

I'd expect us to get close to the 25 number.

Kinder, Hickey, West, Robinson and Welsh are all 4th year players on pace to graduate in 2014, but they all have eligibility left.

If Rome goes off this year ... he could also be a candidate for the NFL.

Kinder, Hickey, West, Robinson and Welsh are all 4th year players on pace to graduate in 2014, but they all have eligibility left.

If Rome goes off this year ... he could also be a candidate for the NFL.
I think this will be Smith's last year regardless of how well he plays.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I bet West stays if eligible...he'll want to play a season with his relatives.

I was thinking Kinder, Hickey and Jerome at least.

Dyshawn Davis

That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom