2015 East Regional at the Dome | Syracusefan.com

2015 East Regional at the Dome

The great news in there was 2014 info. The 64/32 games in Buffalo and the Regionals in the Garden. If ever there's a year where seeding matters...

The S16 game would have a great Orange look but after the other two teams go down and we gobble up all the tix, the Garden could be 80% Orange for a trip to the FF.

When can we get those 2014 tickets? I'm sure it will sellout within minutes, so we must make sure we buy the 2014 tix as soon as they go on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is nice for the local economy but bad for SU fans hoping the team will be podded to a location close to Syracuse. Also unfortunate that Albany's bid to host something in 2014 or 2015 was rejected.

I think the bigger news from the announcements is the 2014, SU fans have hitthe jackpot, with Buffalo selected for the first 2 rounds (sorry, not going to count the Dayton games), and MSG for the Eastern regional.

If things break right, we could literally have more than half the arena for all 4 games heading to the Final Four. And NYC peeps get a post season tournament to watch SU play in MSG that year even with the BET gone.

That is nice for the local economy but bad for SU fans hoping the team will be podded to a location close to Syracuse. Also unfortunate that Albany's bid to host something in 2014 or 2015 was rejected.

I think the bigger news from the announcements is the 2014, SU fans have hitthe jackpot, with Buffalo selected for the first 2 rounds (sorry, not going to count the Dayton games), and MSG for the Eastern regional.

If things break right, we could literally have more than half the arena for all 4 games heading to the Final Four. And NYC peeps get a post season tournament to watch SU play in MSG that year even with the BET gone.

Now if we could only lure a certain Canadian talent to join his current pg in the dome... Still feeling semi-good about our chances Tomcat??

So we need to be either a #1 or #2 seed in 2014 to get placed in the East with the opening rounds in Buffalo and the Regional at MSG. Sweet if we can pull that off.

Now if we could only lure a certain Canadian talent to join his current pg in the dome... Still feeling semi-good about our chances Tomcat??
The plan to win an NC in JB's last year is coming together nicely.

(Evil laugh)

Finally the equivalent of the advantage that the Tobacco Road teams get just about every single season.

Nope! Can't get seeded to the East because it would be a home game! msg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom