Class of 2017 - 2017 rankings/ratings | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 2017 rankings/ratings

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Current Commits

Rvls:

Daewood Davis – 3 Star / 5.6 RR – ranked #92 in Florida

Isaiah McDuffie - 3 Star / 5.6 RR – ranked #4 in New York

Just goes to show you the difference in depth between the two states. Same star / rating, one is the #4 prospect in the state, the other is the #96.

I will feel better about Davis still being an SU commit if he would stop doing stuff like retweeting a Happy Birthday message to Bobby Petrino.

I will feel better about Davis still being an SU commit if he would stop doing stuff like retweeting a Happy Birthday message to Bobby Petrino.
I would bet all the money in my bank account he won't be signing with us come February 2017. The sooner people accept it, the better you'll feel when he inevitably decommits. If we keep him, it's an awesome surprise.

I think we're going to have a VERY hard time holding on to him, which is a shame because he would be amazing in the Dome. His speed + Dome = Insane speed. Insane speed + Dino Babers offense + opprotunity to make an immediate impact + Rex Culpepper/Eric Dungey = Skies the limit. Seriously, I hope he understands that. I get the lights might be brighter when some "bigger" programs come knocking but I gaurentee you they won't give him a better opprotunity. God, I don't remember a WR recruit I've wanted at SU as much as this kid... Hopefully his dream that he had playing in Orange becomes a reality.

McDuffie is where? Somewhere in Buffalo right? I have to go and check out a game when I game when I get a chance.

I'm amazed at the talent UL gets. They started playing football with the big boys like last week, comparatively speaking of course. They've been good for the last 7-10 years maybe??? Not sure how they pull such great talent. Admission standards are low? They got the WR from MI we were all in a buzz about this year too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom