2017 Schedule leaks... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Schedule leaks...

So funny we have to rely on other schools' announcements in order to learn our schedule.

Greensboro will probably let everyone release the schedules this week. Ours was released on Dec 2 last year.

So funny we have to rely on other schools' announcements in order to learn our schedule.

We have to rely on other schools announcements just to know which recruits we signed last week. :crazy:

So for those keeping score at home so far we have:

1/28 - Hofstra scrimmage
2/26 - Army
3/11 - at St. John's
3/18 - Hopkins
4/5 - at Hobart
4/11 - Cornell
4/22 - Bingo
5/6 - at Colgate

Leaves the four ACC games (UVA, UNC, ND, Duke), Siena and Albany ?

I wish that the NCAA would make it so all teams released their schedules on the same day. Have some kind of a announcement and discuss big match ups. This is not likely to happen but it would be kind of interesting.

I wish that the NCAA would make it so all teams released their schedules on the same day. Have some kind of a announcement and discuss big match ups. This is not likely to happen but it would be kind of interesting.

Guessing that all the ACC schedules will be announced at the same time.

Guessing that all the ACC schedules will be announced at the same time.

It is so funny how life works. I used to hate how the ACC acted elitist with their 4 team playoff to increase RPI for the NCAA tournament. Now I am forced to embrace the quirks we have as a conference. Maybe it is a policy to announce late for ACC teams.

Honestly I used to think it was just the fact that our Athletics Department took their sweet time announcing. We have always been slow about stuff like this in the past...even in our Big East/Independent Days.

We play the same teams every year on the same weekends.

The suspense can't be killing anyone. :noidea:

It is so funny how life works. I used to hate how the ACC acted elitist with their 4 team playoff to increase RPI for the NCAA tournament. Now I am forced to embrace the quirks we have as a conference. Maybe it is a policy to announce late for ACC teams.

Honestly I used to think it was just the fact that our Athletics Department took their sweet time announcing. We have always been slow about stuff like this in the past...even in our Big East/Independent Days.

Very true!
It's been alleged on other boards for other sports that Greensboro takes this long because of arranging the TV schedule. I have less than zero idea whether that's true or not.

So then:

1/28 - Hofstra scrimmage
2/11 - Siena
2/19 - Albany
2/26 - Army
3/3 - UVA
3/11 - at St. John's
3/18 - Hopkins
3/25 - Duke
4/2 - at ND
4/5 - at Hobart
4/11 - Cornell
4/15 - at UNC
4/22 - Bingo
5/6 - at Colgate

Sound right ?

From jesterlax on the laxpower forum.

"Unofficial schedule:
1/28 Hofstra and Lemoyne* scrimmage
2/4 Harvard* scrimmage
2/11 Siena
2/18 Albany
2/25 Army
3/5 Virginia
3/11 @ St Johns
3/18 Johns Hopkins
3/25 Duke
4/2 @ Notre Dame
4/5 @ Hobart
4/12 Cornell
4/15 @ UNC
4/19 Binghamton
4/28-30 ACC Tournament @ Duke
5/6 @ Colgate"

View topic - Syracuse 2017 | LaxPower

that was posted a month or so ago, so we can add in the correct dates now

Siena confirmed

Sat Feb 11

CzqdusbXUAQsazH.jpg

Siena confirmed

Sat Feb 11

CzqdusbXUAQsazH.jpg

Should be a decent game this year, Siena is supposed to be much improved. Hope we come ready to play. Season starts in less 2 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom