2018 Coaching Carousel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Coaching Carousel

YQInBaw.png

That's what I thought when I read it. He should be pretty familiar with what's involved in coaching at this point and I doubt Georgia was asking him to do anything outside the norm.
Apparently his buyout from OSU requires him to actively look for other jobs.

It's kind of interesting that Ole Miss has announced that they've hired MTSU's Kermit Davis before MTSU's season is done. What's the hurry?

Could Red Autry or Patrick Beilein be up for the Rhode Island job when Hurley leaves for UConn?

Postings on our board say that UNC-Charlotte will hire Ron Sanchez, one of Tony Bennett's assistants, as their new HC. He primarily worked with our big men.

Postings on our board say that UNC-Charlotte will hire Ron Sanchez, one of Tony Bennett's assistants, as their new HC. He primarily worked with our big men.

espn says that too

how you guys recovering over there?

That has to be a bit of added stress for Bennett unless he thinks the staff needs a bit of a shakeup anyways.

That has to be a bit of added stress for Bennett unless he thinks the staff needs a bit of a shakeup anyways.
I'm sure he knew it would happen eventually. I'm sure it's never easy and this has to be worse than usual.

I'm sure he knew it would happen eventually. I'm sure it's never easy and this has to be worse than usual.
How pivotal was Sanchez in terms of recruiting and player development?

Well with Va's recent success being on the staff will be an attractive gig.

This is a done deal and was formally announced by UNC Charlotte (my alma mater) most people there giddy with the hire as they should be, Mark Price was a train wreck...better for them though is the retirement/ousting of their old AD Judy Rose...

This was the guy We Are Syracuse was trumpeting as JB's replacement. Wonder what happened to We Are Syracuse? He hasn't posted in a year. I know he wouldn't be around during the NCAA run but the regular season struggles were prime time for him.

UT Arlington fires coach Cross after 12 seasons