Women's Lacrosse - 2018 Fall Ball | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2018 Fall Ball

anyone with any inside information on scores from todays games? how'd their passing/catching, draws, defense, offense look? any freshmen standout?

I went up for the afternoon games with my daughter. Arrived at Hookway fields to find them empty. Drove up to Skyyop field and no SU. Down to fields at Manley and no cuse playing . Ended up seeing a couple of people going into ensley and we followed them in. Apparently all SU games were moved inside and as many know there are no spectators allowed in Ensley. They allowed people to stand in lobby and watch from behind the glass and netting. Needless to say, it was tough to follow for me and even harder for my ten year old. Beautiful upstate day, too bad we were indoors. From what little I gathered, draws looked good but #2 is still out recovering from last years ACL. Levy did not play, looked like a cast on her lower leg.

I went up for the afternoon games with my daughter. Arrived at Hookway fields to find them empty. Drove up to Skyyop field and no SU. Down to fields at Manley and no cuse playing . Ended up seeing a couple of people going into ensley and we followed them in. Apparently all SU games were moved inside and as many know there are no spectators allowed in Ensley. They allowed people to stand in lobby and watch from behind the glass and netting. Needless to say, it was tough to follow for me and even harder for my ten year old. Beautiful upstate day, too bad we were indoors. From what little I gathered, draws looked good but #2 is still out recovering from last years ACL. Levy did not play, looked like a cast on her lower leg.
Yes Levy is hurt which let Kenzie Baker have a nice day...It's always good seeing local kids succeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom