2018 Fall Camp: Practice #12 Wed. August 15 Closed to Media | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practice #12 Wed. August 15 Closed to Media

Top heavy and spread out... Abrams was awesome, 2nd round pick... then Allen came after, but they never played together. These kids, IMO, have the potential to be much better than Gadson and Nash, even though I loved Nash. Gadson was picked on a lot. I said nothing about the safeties - obviously Darius/Jones were 1st rounders together. That is tough to match.

Funny how memories work...I remember Rod Gadson being real strong paired with Abrams but things falling off when Nash became a starter. And of course he had that awful penalty on Tennessee's last drive.

But I agree with the broader point, those safeties were great but we never really got our best corners on the same teams during that era, and the depth wasn't anything to write home about.

Strickland has got to be 1, right? You don't trot out your second teamers for media interviews. Hope he is well, because Strick is definitely a force

He probably is #1 but Dino's policy is any player who has started a game is allowed tp be interviewed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom