2018 Fall Camp: Practice #13 Thurs. August 16 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practice #13 Thurs. August 16

Yes, its frustrating bc we have built some depth on the Dline and just like the past few years with DE injuries we are taking lbs, lbs that finally have the size needed in this league and they start their SU careers playing a foreign position. Liked Ruff at 245 in the middle of our D, but he has been a team guy and did what was asked of him. I get it, moving our biggest backers to DE for practice depth, but its frustrating.

I know we’ve been “snake bitten” but I have to think other teams have a few guys out also. At this point in camp everyone prob has bruises, and sore. Coaches prob know who the rest extra and who can play through at this point.

Coleman is talented but super injury prone.
Could've said the same about Dwight Freeney until his senior year.
Maybe this deserves it’s own thread but any idea when Kendall starts practicing? I thought he was supposed to be recovered by now or is this a more recent injury?

Maybe this deserves it’s own thread but any idea when Kendall starts practicing? I thought he was supposed to be recovered by now or is this a more recent injury?
I think we'll only know that when they report that he participated. They're not going to announce concrete predictions about when guys will return to practice.

i bet hes back on next week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom