2018 NIKE EYBL AAU Link with info on teams, rosters, etc. | Syracusefan.com

2018 NIKE EYBL AAU Link with info on teams, rosters, etc.

upload_2018-4-12_9-58-29.png

Last edited:
Such a fun weekend in Atlanta. Not only did I see Goodine and many potential Cuse recruits/targets... I got to see a lot of high level basketball. Cool seeing Scottie Pippen, D.Wade and Gabrielle Union, Russell Westbrook, Bradley Beal, Jermaine O'Neal (coaches the Houston team), Kenyon Martin, Marvin Bagley III, Collin Sexton, and more each day...

Here are the latest EYBL Powers Rankings...

City Rocks made the biggest jump in the rankings after going 4-0 in ATL.

And here are the latest rankings with all 3 sneaker brands combined...

City Rocks come in at #13 overall.

I wasn't sure where to post this but felt the need to share (if you hadn't already heard)...

Yesterday, James Hampton (Team United) collapsed and passed on the court playing the game he loved. He was only 17 years old. RIP young man. Enjoy today as tomorrow is never guaranteed.

I wasn't sure where to post this but felt the need to share (if you hadn't already heard)...

Yesterday, James Hampton (Team United) collapsed and passed on the court playing the game he loved. He was only 17 years old. RIP young man. Enjoy today as tomorrow is never guaranteed.

That’s terrible. What a shame.
Far too young.

Saw that. Horrible tragedy. May he Rest In Peace and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

The director of the EYBL sent this out to all earlier this morning and every team has been following suit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom