2018 or 2019 bracket.. | Syracusefan.com

2018 or 2019 bracket..

whichever is the first opportunity the committee gets:

Syracuse ____________
Opponent

Opponent____________
Washington
Assuming, of course, that both teams make the tournament the same year. :(

19. Not sure Hope has enough to work with this year.

The PAC-12 is weak. I think Hop will bring toughness to that conference with a press zone system like Pimp Daddy Pitino. Hop has done a great job already in getting players to stay while bringing in some talented recruits. I'm all in for 18.

On a similar thread...JB likes to play early season OOC against former players and coaches (ie. Murphy/EMU & Thompson/CSLA--Exhibition). I wonder if that will now include Hop/UW?

The PAC-12 is weak. I think Hop will bring toughness to that conference with a press zone system like Pimp Daddy Pitino. Hop has done a great job already in getting players to stay while bringing in some talented recruits. I'm all in for 18.

On a similar thread...JB likes to play early season OOC against former players and coaches (ie. Murphy/EMU & Thompson/CSLA--Exhibition). I wonder if that will now include Hop/UW?
He does those games to "throw them a bone". I don't think he is going to do that with another P5 team, but who knows. Hop is recruiting our territory, it would be detrimental to our recruiting to give him a game here. Whereas those other teams were no threat in recruiting.

When was the last time we booked a home & home with a West Coast team? 20 years ago?

Zona was 94 & 95
UNLV was 96 & 97
UCLA was 99 & 00

whichever is the first opportunity the committee gets:

Syracuse ____________
Opponent

Opponent____________
Washington
100%. We will be the better seed, and game will be in the Pacific NW . One more "coincidence"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom