2018 Under Armour All-America Games June 28-July 1 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Under Armour All-America Games June 28-July 1

Can’t recall the last time we had anyone as tenacious on the ride as Cook. His combination of speed, effort, anticipation/IQ, & desire is going to cause a lot of turnovers & steal a ton of possessions.

EDIT: As I typed this he leaves his defender in the dust on a speed dodge from X for a goal.

Final Stats:

Cook 2 & 0, 5 shots, 1 GB
Fiorini 0 & 1, 4 shots, 1 GB
Magnan 2 & 1, 6 shots, 1 GB

Carc & Quint were referring to Cook as Kevin Rice Jr. :)

UA Underclass Updates Sun July 1

Midwest 9, Southwest 6
Blake Ulmer (2 saves)

NJ 12, Upstate 6
Harrison Thompson (3 saves)
Michael Page (0 & 0)
Cam Hay (1 & 1)

Philly 8, West 5
Zach Lee (0 & 0)

Conn 12, South 8
Sean Donnelly (2 & 0)
Carter Parlette (1 & 1)
Drew Snyder (0 & 0)

Baltimore 10, Philly 3
Zach Lee (0 & 0)

DC 11, NJ 10
Harrison Thompson (2 saves)
Michael Page (0 & 0)

Balt 9, DC 4

Last edited:
Carc & Quint were referring to Cook as Kevin Rice Jr. :)
Get a better idea come fall . Always much hyperbole with recruits. Just look at the # of views n hype for all over the years. There will be surprises, there will be dissapointments. Most d1 classes 5-5-5 .Some will be integral, some will eventually contribute, some will not

DA2EDA96-745B-4783-8C0A-36A58B68D532.jpeg
553B8F8F-5890-4A95-81B5-1012A2E34ADC.jpeg
6B94C146-4A86-495C-8C28-908504917CEE.jpeg

2018 Under Armour All-America Senior Game - LaxRecords.com

Magnan looked tentative at first but got more aggressive later & looked good. Carc & Quint mentioned he was a very good player on a not so talented team & got doubled & tripled often.

Magnan looked tentative at first but got more aggressive later & looked good. Carc & Quint mentioned he was a very good player on a not so talented team & got doubled & tripled often.
Ya, his team was terrible this year. Really effected his stats.

Ive been advocating for Cook for a few years now, if Staats goes pro he should start from day 1.

I remember seeing your posts from years ago about Cook. Everything I saw shows me you're right he needs to start right away. He looks like the attackman we have needed since Rice graduated.

Cook and Magnan both starters in this game. I thought they both looked really good. Cook looks like the perfect compliment to Solomon and Rehfuss. Magnan will have a shot to compete for that 6th and final open spot on the first two lines. Gonna be hard to crack with the depth at middie. Cook is exciting. That first step you can't teach. Like Rice before him I expect him to need to add strength but young attackman play early in college. The easy comparison is to Rice, however I think he's more of a hybrid of Rice and a player like Joey Sanky with the speed he possesses. In this game stats do mean something but starting and physical tools are more important to me, to gauge college success. Cook and Magnan look like D1 players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom