2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Does baseball have a "physically unable to perform" list like football does that's really the first step out the door on a physical retirement? I believe it lets you keep the player but he doesn't count against any roster limit.

Does baseball have a "physically unable to perform" list like football does that's really the first step out the door on a physical retirement? I believe it lets you keep the player but he doesn't count against any roster limit.

It's called "you release the player and still pay him".

Chatter that Cessa is on his way back up. Can only mean someone else is headed to the DL.

Chatter that Cessa is on his way back up. Can only mean someone else is headed to the DL.

Wow.

Not good.

I just listened to Sweeney with Evan & Joe, and he said they sent him down to keep him on schedule to start in the middle of the 18 games straight stretch to give everyone an extra day off.

Maybe they want to give it to German??

Or, gulp...someone is hurt.

Wow.

Not good.

I just listened to Sweeney with Evan & Joe, and he said they sent him down to keep him on schedule to start in the middle of the 18 games straight stretch to give everyone an extra day off.

Maybe they want to give it to German??

Or, gulp...someone is hurt.
Maybe CC won't be ready on time?

For what its worth, this was released 19 minutes ago. Nothing noteworthy here. If accurate, it means a starter is hurt.

For what its worth, this was released 19 minutes ago. Nothing noteworthy here. If accurate, it means a starter is hurt.

I don't think they list the other starters as available, since all 3 (Sevy, Gray, and Monty) are missing.

Gotta be CC and they want Cessa for tbe pen and German gets Thursday.

Gotta be CC and they want Cessa for tbe pen and German gets Thursday.
That would make sense. Available in the pen tonight, otherwise there's no rush to get him to New York for CC's start on Thursday.

I don't think they list the other starters as available, since all 3 (Sevy, Gray, and Monty) are missing.
I just mean that the bench and the relief pitchers that are listed available looks unremarkable to me. If the post was up to date, it would have a new name if it was a bench player or relief pitcher. I interpreted it as a starter possibly being hurt (any of the other three not starting tonight)

Kahnle’s velicity has been down.

Now we know.

Please don’t be Tommy John

On the edit...right shoulder tendinitis

2 errors.

When did we resign NunEE?

Looking at an 8-8 start this year, not exactly the start we were all hoping for. Also why are we starting games at 6:35 this series?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom