2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

D77DEAFA-A91E-4907-9D14-54FEBC1CD641.png

Anyone else thinking 105?

So what happens when Clint Frazier and Bird come back?

per RAB

First sweep in Anaheim since 2003. The final day of that three-game sweep was the day the Yankees acquired Aaron Boone from the Reds. Baseball is a flat circle

Last edited:

They could have ended that funnier.

Jacoby Ellsbury has moved to the Tampa suburbs permanently and eats dinner at 4:30 at Carrabbas.

Jacoby Ellsbury has moved to the Tampa suburbs permanently and eats dinner at 4:30 at Carrabbas.
He’s packed.

Juuuust in case he gets that call...

upload_2018-4-30_11-24-15.jpeg

Seriously, who goes once Drury and Bird both get healthy? They can send one pitcher down to have a four team bench, but that won't cover both.

Seriously, who goes once Drury and Bird both get healthy? They can send one pitcher down to have a four team bench, but that won't cover both.
If Austin continues to rake through May and early June, then when Bird comes back...and in IMO he will play in Scranton a lot to make sure he’s good...then Walker is good trade bait if he can at least get to .250.

Extra pitcher goes for drury after this 18 game stretch ends on Sunday.

If Austin continues to rake through May and early June, then when Bird comes back...and in IMO he will play in Scranton a lot to make sure he’s good...then Walker is good trade bait if he can at least get to .250.

Extra pitcher goes for drury after this 18 game stretch ends on Sunday.

Yeah, I kind of feel like it's going to work itself out. Not like Bird and Drury are just dealing with a hamstring that takes time and rest. I don't know if you can ever rely on either given their specific recurring/lingering issues.

Yeah, I kind of feel like it's going to work itself out. Not like Bird and Drury are just dealing with a hamstring that takes time and rest. I don't know if you can ever rely on either given their specific recurring/lingering issues.
Yep.

And if push comes to shove and they’re not ready to cut walker and it’s too early to trade him...then the unpopular move of simply sending andujar, torres or Austin to Scranton is always right there.

IMO: bird must play a month before he’s displacing anyone. That’ll take us to July.

If Frazier is healthy, I’d be checking his luggage for a hicks or Gardner voodoo doll.

I guess it would be too long a commute from Del Boca Vista.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom