2019 All ACC-Team | Syracusefan.com

2019 All ACC-Team

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
2019 All-ACC Men's Lacrosse Team Announced

D476OZnXsAAi8jA.jpg

Impressive - as the press release points out they lead the conference in selections with six and have one member represent each position (minus FOGO). If I am counting correctly no other team has more than four selections. Plus you could make an argument for Trimboli and Voigt to be mentioned as well (Bomberry has been excellent this year as well). Nice work Orange!

Congrats. All very deserving. Lot of good players in ACC , sure Voigt, Trimboli, Bomberry and a few others drew numerous votes as well. Cuse and Team are beautiful four letter words, this team plays together.

Impressive - as the press release points out they lead the conference in selections with six and have one member represent each position (minus FOGO). If I am counting correctly no other team has more than four selections. Plus you could make an argument for Trimboli and Voigt to be mentioned as well (Bomberry has been excellent this year as well). Nice work Orange!

We could have easlily snagged the FOGO spot too. Phaup faceoff percentage is a whole 5% better than the ND guy, which is quite a lot for that category. I guess they penalized him for not taking as many as the ND guy due to Varello taking a decent portion. But I have no idea what the argument is for having him over the UVA guy, who is a whole 2% better (still a significant amount) and takes almost exactly the same amount of faceoffs. A little goofy to say the least since that is really the only stat that matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom