2019 College Crosse Bracketology v6.0 | Syracusefan.com

2019 College Crosse Bracketology v6.0

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst

Syracuse now predicted as 8 seed vs Ohio State

6.0.jpg

And there goes Ohio State...

Can't even play in the B1G tourney. They're not taking a home game from us.

I was afraid that if OSU won the B1G they might steal our home game, but not now.

One bullet dodged.

There are too many inter-conference games in the second round. I think the committee will try to avoid that. For instance, I really doubt that Penn and Yale will be 4 & 5, or Virginia and Duke will be 7 & 2. Maybe one inter-conference match-up might happen given the constraints of the selection process, but not two.

Ric Beardsley thinks we're still no worse than an 8. Doesn't know who the opponent will be.

Cornell on the bubble.

Anish thinks SU is safe at home "for now".

Notre Dame could pass us with a win today. Cornell winning the Ivy or Towson winning the CAA would hurt.

how is OSU a lock and Cornell on the bubble ? not even making the b-10 tourney should mean something cornell has better wins and better losses and no bad losses

how is OSU a lock and Cornell on the bubble ? not even making the b-10 tourney should mean something cornell has better wins and better losses and no bad losses
This bracket was released before OSU lost to Michigan.

JH can play themselves in
0-1 out, 1-1 probably in, 2-0 in.

Cornell can too but a loss will make it all top 5-6 type losses
0-1 cornell maybe. 1-1 they are in . 2-0 they are seeded

OSU is out

if towson beat umass they are in but if umass beats towson do they both make it?

seems like its these 3/4 for 2 spots to me?

ND wins they get a seed. they lose they are 7-10.

Vanilla-nova lost in OT to Providence yesterday. They're now the 4th seed and will play Denver in the semis, with PC-G'town as the other semi. Does this lock up the BE as a 1-bid league regardless of who wins? It was in this proposed bracket with VU getting the bid.

Vanilla-nova lost in OT to Providence yesterday. They're now the 4th seed and will play Denver in the semis, with PC-G'town as the other semi. Does this lock up the BE as a 1-bid league regardless of who wins? It was in this proposed bracket with VU getting the bid.

I'm going to say yes. Georgetown lost to both Nova/Denver. Denver's best win is against Towson?
Nova beat Yale but also got blown out by PSU/Maryland and lost to Providence as you mentioned.

I have a sinking feeling SU will be shipped to Penn or Yale for the first round.

In terms of the 1st round game, that North Carolina loss is turning out to be quite costly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom