2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #10, Tuesday 8/13/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #10, Tuesday 8/13/19

I think you should always assume that the staff has thought through and discussed how to best leverage any individual player's talent. It's an ongoing process. The fact that Duerig is still on OL speaks volumes.

Sure, I obviously trust the staff, especially with how last year went. But this is a forum, I was just putting my thoughts out there.

So encouraging to know that Kendall, Frizz and Foster are all very smart vets that’ll keep our younger players focused.

Offense seems energized with Tommy, Moe and Riley

I have never seen a flat footed Rb. Literally lands on his whole foot. Can’t get his number anyone know. Seems to really exaggerate stride making heal seam to hit first.

I have never seen a flat footed Rb. Literally lands on his whole foot. Can’t get his number anyone know. Seems to really exaggerate stride making heal seam to hit first.
Looks like how Jordan runs. Also thin like Jordan.

I think it's 25.
Jordan. The tweets are similar .. but Lustig's posting about Cisco being the first one in, and Cusefootball says he's (25's) "back on the field". Cisco lit it up last year, and Jordan's going to be a game-breaker.

Jordan. The tweets are similar .. but Lustig's posting about Cisco being the first one in, and Cusefootball says he's (25's) "back on the field". Cisco lit it up last year, and Jordan's going to be a game-breaker.
He's back on the field this morning or the team is back on the field. Uses no noun or pronoun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom