2019 Masters | Syracusefan.com

2019 Masters

I pick Rickie for the win.

We mean he has to win one at some point, right?..

I pick Rickie for the win.

We mean he has to win one at some point, right?..

I think you picked him last year too. I like Rickie.

Who's everyone else picking to win it? Last year I picked Rory with Reed as the longshot. Haven't decided yet who I think will won or who'll be a good longshot. But I'll be rooting for Tiger, Reed, Rickie, Kuchar and Finau.

Darren Rovell‏Verified account @darrenrovell
FollowingFollowing @darrenrovell
More

JUST IN: A William Hill in Nevada just took an $85,000 wager on Tiger to win the Masters. At 14-1, pays out $1.19 million if he puts on another green jacket on Sunday.

6:11 PM - 9 Apr 2019

I think you picked him last year too. I like Rickie.

Who's everyone else picking to win it? Last year I picked Rory with Reed as the longshot. Haven't decided yet who I think will won or who'll be a good longshot. But I'll be rooting for Tiger, Reed, Rickie, Kuchar and Finau.
My official picks:
American: DeChambeau
Non American: Justin Rose
Longshot (30-1 or higher) Charley Hoffman 80-1

My official picks:
American: DeChambeau
Non American: Justin Rose
Longshot (30-1 or higher) Charley Hoffman 80-1

Those are real good picks. I might be going with Rose too and Hoffman is a good longshot.

Last year I jokingly made an assumption that since Li was part of the featured groups, it was because they wanted the Chinese fans to use their iphones to watch on the app. Well, well, well. This year he is paired with Tiger which will obviously be a featured or heavily covered group. I think I was right.

Winner: DJ
Non American high finisher: Rahm
Longshot (30-1 or higher) Matsuyama (35-1)
Rooting for: Tiger, Reed, Rickie, Kuchar, Finau.
Betting on: DJ(10-1), Rahm(16-1), Koepka(25-1) Matsuyama(35-1), Mitchell(150-1).

Winner: Rose
Longshot: Snedeker / kisner
Rooting for: Tiger and against Reed (I don’t actually hate him but it’s kinda fun)
Bet: Kisner

Rahm, Day, Fowler, Mickelson

Winner: Rose
Longshot: Snedeker / kisner
Rooting for: Tiger and against Reed (I don’t actually hate him but it’s kinda fun)
Bet: Kisner
I almost went with Kisner. Great choice.

I will pick Jordan Speith to win. Timmy Fleetwood will be all over him though on Sunday.

Course was still a little wet yesterday, but they had the machines getting rid of the water. Forecast is for t-storms on and off the next few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom