2019 Masters | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Masters

I don't like tiger but hats off to him he played great golf.

Have you no soul? (That’s one I read on Twitter today).

We’re a country of selective redemption. Tiger is one of the lucky ones. Good for him. I found myself rooting for him.

Trump tweeted his Tiger support all day which makes me think TIGER WILL UNITE US ALL!

It's funny, when I was a little kid and they showed Jack Nicklaus famously winning that 1986 Masters, he seemed like an old man to me. But he was only 46.

That’s because black don’t crack. Other than losing his hair, Tiger doesn’t look 43

We’re a country of selective redemption. Tiger is one of the lucky ones. Good for him. I found myself rooting for him.

Trump tweeted his Tiger support all day which makes me think TIGER WILL UNITE US ALL!

Selective redemption is right. Very good point. I'm still not a fan of Tiger as a person, although he seems better than he used to be. But I can't help but cheer for him on the course.

Last edited:
I am a huge golf Fan, and a huge Tiger fan, Watching that ball come down to the hole at the 16th gave me some goosebumps.

For a split second I thought that was gonna roll in like his putt in 2005, how fitting that would've been

Well if Trump rooted for him that makes it right, its a cool story still not a fan of him as a person. I guess I have been rooting against him for so long its in my blood.

Molinari is going choke.
This is Tiger’s to win.
Finau just went wet as well.

48680980.jpg

DJ rose quickly up the board. If he can get a birdie on the last hole it would be huge (out of the bunker will be tough).

Molinari just gagged on 12 and 15... total surprise to me

Too bad DJ farted around for the first 12 holes

Tiger is blowing a lot of chances with his putter. Just don't think that is strong enough for him to win.

I was wrong, very wrong. I couldn't be more wrong if my butt was screwed on backwards.

Well if Trump rooted for him that makes it right, its a cool story still not a fan of him as a person. I guess I have been rooting against him for so long its in my blood.

He was basically a for the longest time, but in golf there are no real bad guys.

If Sergio wins a major in his 40s, it will be celebrated.

It’s just a different sport than any other, and groupthink prevails like nowhere else.

He was basically a for the longest time, but in golf there are no real bad guys.

If Sergio wins a major in his 40s, it will be celebrated.

It’s just a different sport than any other, and groupthink prevails like nowhere else.
I think every golfer went on social media today to congratulate Tiger. Without Tiger there are no multi million dollar paychecks and TV contracts worth billions and billions of dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom