2019 Masters | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Masters

I think every golfer went on social media today to congratulate Tiger. Without Tiger there are no multi million dollar paychecks and TV contracts worth billions and billions of dollars.

Well yeah, who wouldn’t thank him?

He played great, showed patience and deservedly won. As for "the redemption" - not buying. I think everything he has done since his world cracked is calculated, and I think he is the Coach K of golf. I think the injuries were due to some help in building strength, and when they do the 30 for 30 I hope they dig into what was really going on for the last 15 years.

Greatest player ever, but his problems were of his own making and the "new" Tiger has the same stripes, just a different canned message. IMHO

Finau has to be watching.. when 33 guys hit it int the water on 12 and tiger goes left you have to follow suit. 2 shots and thats the tourney.

He played great, showed patience and deservedly won. As for "the redemption" - not buying. I think everything he has done since his world cracked is calculated, and I think he is the Coach K of golf. I think the injuries were due to some help in building strength, and when they do the 30 for 30 I hope they dig into what was really going on for the last 15 years.

Greatest player ever, but his problems were of his own making and the "new" Tiger has the same stripes, just a different canned message. IMHO
Most, if not all people of great success, calculate all they do. It's part of what makes them successful.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom