2019 NFL Draft thread | Syracusefan.com

2019 NFL Draft thread

Let’s hope for Kaiser’s sake his team doesn’t take Daniel Jones at 6.
I think they want him 17th, but I'm not sure he'll be there. Hearing that Jones is the QB they like the most but taking him at 6 wouldn't be good value. I wouldn't rule out them picking Haskins at 6 either. I'm not sure he'll be there. Hearing Oakland also considering a QB. I think there is gonna be a lot of pick movement tonight.

I think they want him 17th, but I'm not sure he'll be there. Hearing that Jones is the QB they like the most but taking him at 6 wouldn't be good value. I wouldn't rule out them picking Haskins at 6 either. I'm not sure he'll be there. Hearing Oakland also considering a QB. I think there is gonna be a lot of pick movement tonight.
Oakland could do anything at 4.
They could go DL/QB or do something really stupid and take Hockenson.

If Lock or Haskins fall to us at 13 and we don’t pick them, outside of trading down for Clelin I will be adding another nail to the coffin that is my fanhood.

Let’s hope for Kaiser’s sake his team doesn’t take Daniel Jones at 6.

is that the Daniel jones people trashed during the season?

is that the Daniel jones people trashed during the season?
Jones is an okay prospect but he isn’t a first round QB IMO.
His arm strength isn’t that good and he didn’t elevate his talent at Duke.
He is getting overhyped because of Cutcliffe’s relationship with Peyton and Eli.
Todd McShay whom I like has Jones grades as a 3rd round QB but the hype is pushing him up.

He is getting overhyped because of Cutcliffe’s relationship with Peyton and Eli.
Todd McShay whom I like has Jones grades as a 3rd round QB but the hype is pushing him up.
The big knock on Jones is a result of Cutcliffe. He’s not going to get better coaching in the NFL and he only did alright in college.

McShay has Alton Robinson as the 43rd best DE in the draft. :)

I said in the Giants thread there GM would was going to take Grier higher than almost anyone else.
The Giants listen to whatever Belichick says and treat it like gold.
They like paid Shepard because Belichick wanted to trade for him. It’s funny as the Patriots people say they have Grier as the second best QB in this class behind Haskins.

Hoping Ed Oliver is available at #6 and the Giants pull the trigger. Bees Big Board has him as the #2 player in the draft.

Who's the last qb Cutcliffe touched that did anything? I heard that on the Dan L show, but how true.
If the Giants take Jones 6th, the gm should be fired tomorrow

Who's the last qb Cutcliffe touched that did anything? I heard that on the Dan L show, but how true.
If the Giants take Jones 6th, the gm should be fired tomorrow

giants will go dl, hopefully oliver. then trade the 17th pick and a 3rd next year to the cardinals for rosen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom