2019 NFL Draft thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NFL Draft thread

Sternberger is an impact TE, I trust Beane but that pick I dont get.
If he was impact NE doesn’t trade out.
They had him at 73 and didn’t take him when they need a TE.
He visited them as well. I don’t think Sternberger is anything special.
I was surprised they didn’t take Harris from Alabama if they wanted a RB.

If he was impact NE doesn’t trade out.
They had him at 73 and didn’t take him when they need a TE.
He visited them as well. I don’t think Sternberger is anything special.
I was surprised they didn’t take Harris from Alabama if they wanted a RB.

Eh no offense but just because NE didnt take him doesn't mean he isnt an impact guy Their track record in the draft hasnt exactly been lights out

My feeling of the Pats draft thus far.
tenor.gif

We aren’t wasting picks for once.

Sure Jones was a big time reach...but to say Grier is "better" presumes to know the future...He might have had a more successful college career, but that doesn't mean jack squat with regards to who will be the better NFL QB.

Maybe he shouldn't have skipped the bowl game?

SMH. Bowl game had nothing to do with it. Bosa quit, and went #2. Maybe he should be better. Then he would have been picked higher. Dungy went to his bowl game. Still not drafted.

Sure Jones was a big time reach...but to say Grier is "better" presumes to know the future...He might have had a more successful college career, but that doesn't mean jack squat with regards to who will be the better NFL QB.

The PFF guys usually know what they’re talking about and are pretty accurate in their analysis.

Last edited:
SMH. Bowl game had nothing to do with it. Bosa quit, and went #2. Maybe he should be better. Then he would have been picked higher. Dungy went to his bowl game. Still not drafted.

Well what evidence do we have that Jones is better?

I haven't really watched musch espn in a few years. What's up with Mort? Not looking great. Just old? Or just skinnier than i remember?

D5KcZKzWAAA1C78
Remaining draft capital for your team.

What the hell did the bengals do? 10 picks left with 6 sixth rounders.

I haven't really watched musch espn in a few years. What's up with Mort? Not looking great. Just old? Or just skinnier than i remember?
He was sick a few years ago. He recovered must have just kept the weight off.

He had a very close call with cancer a while back. I agree it was difficult to watch.

This is the best Patriots draft in a decade.
The players may not be contributors year one but they are quality players.

What the hell did the bengals do? 10 picks left with 6 sixth rounders.
Well they could try to trade them for 2020 draft picks or just hope to hit one position with a lot of different picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom