2019 Nike EYBL | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Nike EYBL

Jason Hart and Stevie Thompson were chatting it up during the Soldiers/Durant game. Thought this pic would bring everyone back together.

*Edit... sorry the photo is too large to upload. :rolleyes:

** Double edit... took a screenshot of my actual photo and it worked.View attachment 161269

Stevie looks like he could still lace ‘em up and dunk on some fools. :cool:

I ran into the #3 pick in the NFL draft and Internet sensation, Quinnen William's tonight...
Screenshot_20190427-205642_Gallery.jpg

Very nice young man.

Are we allowed to post stuff from the games on here even if we ain’t looking at em?

Good breakdown of what teams need to do this weekend in Dallas to make Peach Jam...

Not looking good for Dre and City Rocks.

One of the Westtown ball players told me that Collier is tight with their point guard that is going to UConn...I think they may have been roommates this year.

Didn't know where to put this and I didn't want to start an RJ thread, but did you all see this?

Put this out yesterday...

Pool A - no notable SU recruits

Pool B -
Phenom University: Jamari Sibley
Expressions Elite: Terrence Clarke
The Renaissance: Jonathan Kuminga
The Family Detroit: Isaiah Jackson
Team Final: Noah Collier

Pool C -
Team Takeover: WOODY NEWTON & Hunter Dickinson

Pool D -
Team WhyNot: Addison Patterson

One of the Westtown ball players told me that Collier is tight with their point guard that is going to UConn...I think they may have been roommates this year.
Yeah that widely known they’re close. After we locked up Newton I doubt Collier is a target for us anymore