2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

1569241802800.png

Kaiser my man how coked up was LT when he played.

He looks crazy. Which has cool but scary.
Dude, those were the sober plays.

The coked up ones were crazier.

Are the Giants going to turn to Eli Manning for Thursday? Over Daniel Jones on 3 days rest.

And Shepard is back in concussion protocol. SMH. Twice in a month. That doesn’t bode well for anything.

Makes me wonder why he went back in the game.

And Shepard is back in concussion protocol. SMH. Twice in a month. That doesn’t bode well for anything.

Makes me wonder why he went back in the game.
Yeah, no way he makes it for Thursday.

Bill is going to have to put the brakes on early to help us out and not completely embarrass the Giants and Mara.

Am I reading this right.
No Shepard.
No Barkley
No Gallman
Now no Ingram?

The Giants are going to cover this point spread. Everyone is going to lay the 16.5.

Am I reading this right.
No Shepard.
No Barkley
No Gallman
Now no Ingram?

The Giants are going to cover this point spread. Everyone is going to lay the 16.5.

SMH. And 2 days to prepare. Thursday night football is so stupid.

Am I reading this right.
No Shepard.
No Barkley
No Gallman
Now no Ingram?

Bill will not embarrass the Giants. If they go up 21-0, he will throw the breaks on and play it out.

If pats cover it’s because Giants were too inept to put up a fight or it’s some kind of backdoor cover.

FWIW: XLII was 14.5

Bill will not embarrass the Giants. If they go up 21-0, he will throw the breaks on and play it out.

If pats cover it’s because Giants were too inept to put up a fight or it’s some kind of backdoor cover.

FWIW: XLII was 14.5
For some reason Belichick hates the Redskins.
He always tries to run the score up on them while with the Pats. Doesn’t call off the dogs.
I see it like you do. Pats don’t want injuries I could see Stitham playing the 4th like he did against the Jets if the Pats are up by 3 scores.

For some reason Belichick hates the Redskins.
He always tries to run the score up on them while with the Pats. Doesn’t call off the dogs.
I see it like you do. Pats don’t want injuries I could see Stitham playing the 4th like he did against the Jets if the Pats are up by 3 scores.
In the 80s the redskins and the Giants were the big dogs. From ‘81-‘91, unless you were named the 49ers (or the 85 bears) no one else made a SuperBowl from NFC.

I think the fire still burns, but more likely...he hates what Snyder has done to what once was a flagship NFL franchise and he relishes in pounding them for it.