2019 NYSPHSAA Boys Lacrosse Championships | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NYSPHSAA Boys Lacrosse Championships

Reading through Victor’s twitter timeline it looks like Hay had a big game with at least 3 goals and 1 assist.

yep. I'm thinking if Briarcliff scores more than 9 they win. We'll see. Just don't know with Lafayette.
Looks like whoever scores 9 wins, tied at 8 heading into overtime. LaFayette had a chance to win it in the final seconds but missed on a pass.

And congrats to LaFayette on bringing home the prize. This alum is very proud. I remember traveling to Rochester 10 years ago and watching them unfortunately get steam rolled by a very talented Manhasset team. Lots of partying in the hills south of Syracuse tonight.

Last edited:
June 8 Finals at St John Fisher
Class A (10 AM)

(8) Massapequa 10, (5) Fairport 6

Class B (12:30 PM)
(5) Victor 9, (1) John Jay 7

Class C (3:00 PM)
(11) Shoreham-Wading River 12, (3) Jamesville-Dewitt 7 :(

Class D (5:30 PM)
(3) LaFayette 9, (1) Briarcliff 8 (OT)
Champs from 4 different Sections--2 Upstate, 2 Downstate. Spread the joy.

Does anyone have last years scores from the NYS Regional games ?

Does anyone have last years scores from the NYS Regional games ?

The Regional games are the new version of the old empire state games. Played in late July Binghamton. I'm trying to get scores from last years games. They're seemingly hard to find. Thanks though!

The Regional games are the new version of the old empire state games. Played in late July Binghamton. I'm trying to get scores from last years games. They're seemingly hard to find. Thanks though!

I thought you meant last year's NYS Regionals.

Never mind. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom