2019 PGA Championship | Syracusefan.com

2019 PGA Championship

NailstheCusefan12

All American
I’m headed down with my dad but we can’t get there until Thursday. I’m selling the tickets I have for the practice rounds if anyone is interested. They’re 35 plus tax from the PGA but I’ll let them go for 25 each. I’ve got 4 available for Monday and 2 for Tuesday and Wednesday. Can mail them or meet up in Syracuse. PM me if interested.

Also really excited for this one after The Masters.

I’m headed down with my dad but we can’t get there until Thursday. I’m selling the tickets I have for the practice rounds if anyone is interested. They’re 35 plus tax from the PGA but I’ll let them go for 25 each. I’ve got 4 available for Monday and 2 for Tuesday and Wednesday. Can mail them or meet up in Syracuse. PM me if interested.

jealous

fwiw, Bethpage has the ryder cup in 2024.

The last major at Bethpage (2009 US open) had one of the strangest leaderboards ever, in terms of players coming out of nowhere to be in the top 5 and top 10.

I have played Bethpage Black. I shot 88 now that was without the US Open rough but it’s an insanely hard course.

I'm going to the Friday round with my Dad and brother

tenor.gif

I have played Bethpage Black. I shot 88 now that was without the US Open rough but it’s an insanely hard course.
I have played it three times. Great course, no easy holes.

Went to the 2009 US Open there but it was the day it got rained out. Going on Friday. Should be fun!