2019 theme, leave the table full. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 theme, leave the table full.

What’s great about this thread is that it’s no longer a stretch or wishful thinking to talk about success. We finally have the personnel to be truly competitive. It feels so good to be relevant again after umpteen years in the wilderness.

The biggest thing we can add is sell outs at home . A true home field advantage. What a great idea to acknowledge the football team at the basketball game . Letting them know we are ranked and going bowling . To get some more fans to come to Orlando and come to the dome in the fall . Management is definitely trying !

Every position is essential to win ! It’s the ultimate TEAM sport . A win is a win a loss is a loss but ... the UNC game if we lost maybe
We don’t recover . But we did win ! And it was a TEAM win . How about that defensive stand after Tommy threw the pic ? Win the bowl , pay Dino , and fill the stands ! Let’s go !

I’m looking forward to next season. I hope shy wins the middle linebacker spot and I can finally see him at what I believe is his natural position. I hope they play middle next year as they did this year and I think Shy will do well.
I look forward to seeing what the offense looks like next year. I think with devito’s talent throwing we see more of the running backs gaining yards and hopefully them more involved in that passing game.
I can’t wait to see the dbs next season. Could be ridiculous if they stay healthy and progress from this year.
I want to see the wide receivers getting comfortable with the speed td will be throwing. Those short passes they dropped from him this year should be catches next year. Devitos deep throws will become more completions as the guys get better running routes and get that separation to gain after catches.
Also special teams will return mostly intact and should be right back near the best in the game. I am curious to see if Shy plays a lot of special teams if he does get the middle spot. I hope he does but I also get the injuries that come from specials.

Given that DeVito notched the FSU and UNC wins, I'm not sure it's true that we wouldn't be at least bowl eligible without Dungey.

Just how did TD notch the FSU and UNC wins?

Just how did TD notch the FSU and UNC wins?
Not sure if serious Spock.jpeg

Have to be trolling, right?

Please review the box scores and recaps and let us know how TD didn't notch the FSU and UNC wins.

Syracuse University
Syracuse University
Recap: Defense Dominant In 30-7 Win Against Florida State - Syracuse University Athletics
Recap: Orange Clip UNC in Overtime, 40-37 - Syracuse University Athletics