2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

I don't understand this trade.

What's the plan with Frazier?
I assume it is just a depth move. With Florial out, Frazier would have been the only major league ready reinforcement at AAA.

I suppose it is possible that he could make the team instead of Bird.

I don't understand this trade.

What's the plan with Frazier?
Will probably be dfa’d as soon as Hicks is back. Bats left but so far hasn’t shown anything at the major league level. Frazier plays at Scranton and gets everyday at bats.

I assume it is just a depth move. With Florial out, Frazier would have been the only major league ready reinforcement at AAA.

I suppose it is possible that he could make the team instead of Bird.
Or Wade.

Maybe Cashman thinks he will get lightning in a bottle again with Tauchman like he did with Voit because until Hicks gets back Tauchman is going to back up all 3 outfielders and get plenty of pt.

I am surprised. I guess with Torres being able to play both 2B and SS and LeMahieu able to play three of the four infield positions, there is enough flexibility to afford a true outfielder (Tauchman) rather than Wade.

I am surprised. I guess with Torres being able to play both 2B and SS and LeMahieu able to play three of the four infield positions, there is enough flexibility to afford a true outfielder (Tauchman) rather than Wade.
Isn’t prefer to not have stanton play Left everyday and when he’s not, I’d prefer a real OFer and not the back up middle guy to be out there.

This is another gift to Frazier that he couldn’t answer the bell on.

Isn’t prefer to not have stanton play Left everyday and when he’s not, I’d prefer a real OFer and not the back up middle guy to be out there.

This is another gift to Frazier that he couldn’t answer the bell on.
Eh, I don't know. I feel like Frazier looked like he knew what he was doing when he's been up. Not worried that he wasn't hitting great during spring training.

Didn't Bird hit crazy well last spring training? I mean...

Eh, I don't know. I feel like Frazier looked like he knew what he was doing when he's been up. Not worried that he wasn't hitting great during spring training.

Didn't Bird hit crazy well last spring training? I mean...[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I think it was 2 Springs ago, before he fouled the ball off his ankle and all of his injury woes started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom