2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Luke Voit might be in Tampa 1 way or the other, CC or Hicks will likely take his spot.

Or him and Lyons both take the Tampa shuttle...and not to the Trop mind you.

After not giving him that at-bat in the bottom of the 9th last night the Braves should carry him to opening day and give him his farewell ovation.
Perhaps it was his decision?

Glad to see Maybin is on it. He deserves it.

Yes. Much better than a fill-in, he was a player and a solid asset. He can start or come in off the bench, he can PR, and be a defensive upgrade for Stanton in late innings.

Surprised we’re going with Tanaka in game 1. I thought he’d drop to game 3 at home. He’s much better at home than on the road. Far far better.

Home 8-3 3.10
Away 3-6 6.05

Surprised we’re going with Tanaka in game 1. I thought he’d drop to game 3 at home. He’s much better at home than on the road. Far far better.

Home 8-3 3.10
Away 3-6 6.05

Game 3 at home would mean Game 6 or 7 on the road.

Game 1 in HOU means Game 4 or 5 at home.

Game 3 at home would mean Game 6 or 7 on the road.

Game 1 in HOU means Game 4 or 5 at home.

Well if you want to look at it that way.

Home 8-3 3.10
Away 3-6 6.05
Maybe they want Tanaka to pitch when there is a completely rested bullpen.

In 2017 ALCS Game 1 at Houston Tanaka went 6 with 2R 4H 3K and 1BB. They lost 2-1 to Keuchel. If Tanaka can do that again I like the Yankees chances to hit better vs. Greinke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom