2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

And if they hold him at third and don't score, you'd be whining about that. When that ball deflects off Altuve's glove and is rolling slowly toward the outfield, you don't hold up that runner. Everything is happening too fast there.

Uh ok......No one was whining dude, it was a bad play/decision, we move on.

We’ve put ourselves in a box. Carrying the extra pitcher means no Wade, no Voit, no Ford. Now Stanton is hurt and Hicks hasn’t played since last thanksgiving. Ed can’t even hit a fouls ball. Sanchez and Gardner are back to their mid season slumps. I mean how does Sanchez swing at a pinch that bounced in the dirt in front of the plate. Should have used a sand wedge. Grrrrr...

Just find a way.

We’ve put ourselves in a box. Carrying the extra pitcher means no Wade, no Voit, no Ford. Now Stanton is hurt and Hicks hasn’t played since last thanksgiving. Ed can’t even hit a fouls ball. Sanchez and Gardner are back to their mid season slumps. I mean how does Sanchez swing at a pinch that bounced in the dirt in front of the plate. Should have used a sand wedge. Grrrrr...

Just find a way.

Yup, should have carried either Voigt or Ford. A power bat off the bench.

Except how would Boone be able to make 24 pitching changes a game with one less pitcher on the roster?

Lol. I didn't get carrying Lyons and Cessa. I mean do we really need two guys that are only pitching in a blowout?

...and moving to the 9th.

I’ve got to crash at some point. Up before 6.

How do you all do it?

Lol. I didn't get carrying Lyons and Cessa. I mean do we really need two guys that are only pitching in a blowout?
Lyons and Cessa will be pitching if this game goes about 14 innings.

Ed, Sanchez and Gardner 2-23 this series?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom