2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

LOL these injuries are getting absurd but Tulo's is zero surprise.

Not for 300 million

not that it matters now at all, but I'm of the belief that if we made a strong early run at him, coulda gotten him for less (years & $$)

not that it matters now at all, but I'm of the belief that if we made a strong early run at him, coulda gotten him for less (years & $$)

Eh Maybe, but I am sure we kicked the tires. Give it a few years when San Diego wakes up and realizes how much they still owe we can get him via a trade just like Arod, Giancarlo etc etc etc

Eh Maybe, but I am sure we kicked the tires. Give it a few years when San Diego wakes up and realizes how much they still owe we can get him via a trade just like Arod, Giancarlo etc etc etc

from what I've read, its more about the Yanks passing on the player than is was a $ negotiation. like I said, doesn't matter at all anymore

I know we have traded away a lot of our outfield depth from the minors the past few years for other players and to get something before we lost them to the rule 5 draft, but is Tauchman a cast off from another team really the best we can do?? There has to be someone with a pulse outside of Frazier we can call up.

I know we have traded away a lot of our outfield depth from the minors the past few years for other players and to get something before we lost them to the rule 5 draft, but is Tauchman a cast off from another team really the best we can do?? There has to be someone with a pulse outside of Frazier we can call up.

Florial is hurt.

That leaves Burns, Lipka, and Zehner at SWB.

Florial is hurt.

That leaves Burns, Lipka, and Zehner at SWB.

TO bad a guy like McKinney wasn't still around or Ellsbury still actually played the game.

Trade with Minnesota for Astudillo and Torreyes. Include Cessa in the outgoing package.

D3UbPwuWAAAYRg9.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom