2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Anybody else watching the latest episode of Baseball Bloopers I mean the Yankee game tonight?

Anybody else watching the latest episode of Baseball Bloopers I mean the Yankee game tonight?

Awful. Bullpen continues to implode as well. Chad Green walking the ball park.

Johnny Lasagna headed to SWB, fresh arm coming up tomorrow.

CC should be back for Sunday.

Thought it might be Gio Gonzalez based on the report about how well he pitched during the game last night. Yankees have until April 20 to make a move with him. I guess with CC Coming back on Sunday, they don't feel they need another starter at this point?

Thought it might be Gio Gonzalez based on the report about how well he pitched during the game last night. Yankees have until April 20 to make a move with him. I guess with CC Coming back on Sunday, they don't feel they need another starter at this point?
They probably figured he won’t be available for a few days since he just pitched. Call Harvey up for a couple days for immediate help and then you can swap him for Gio once he is ready.

Pretty dissapointing performance this series from the most expensive bullpen in the league. Team also needs Didi or another big bat back, Wade is awful.

Nothing weird or ominous about that.

Maybe Sanchez DH's tomorrow to give him another 1/2 day off?
Higgy as back-up catcher,
Harvey gets sent down.

Then CC replaces Higgy on Saturday.

Could happen. :rolleyes:

Remember when Aaron Hicks was only going to be out a few days during spring training and ready for the start of the season? Where is this guy?

Remember when Aaron Hicks was only going to be out a few days during spring training and ready for the start of the season? Where is this guy?
Last seen fishing with Jacoby Ellsbury.

By the time SWB makes their 1st trip up to Syracuse in May, they'll be all Trenton players. :oops:

Gary Sanchez is shut down for 5 days (starting yesterday) due to left calf strain. he hopes to be off IL after 10 days.

Miguel Andujar took swings today but he’s still not sure if he will need or avoid season-ending surgery for a labrum tear.

Troy Tuluwitzki took swings today and is improving by the day. He’s unsure when he can come off IL.

Hicks has been over his back injury for couple of weeks but they are being cautious getting him back into baseball shape. It sounds like he’s still a couple weeks away from playing rehab games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom