2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Suck on that, Hendricks! :D

edit: on the replay I even saw Clint Frazier smiling :)

Suck on that, Hendricks! :D

edit: on the replay I even saw Clint Frazier smiling :)

Hey hey hey Hendricks is on my fantasy team. But it's a roto league that I'm 16 points behind in 2nd place so all but decided at this point.

I was gonna get all cocky and say, "I want them to finish with a better record than Boston last year," but first I went to look at the numbers. It's possible, but it would be pretty tough. Would take 18 of 24 just to tie. I'd be pretty happy with best overall and getting LS & DB, and EE & AH back. :)

edit: and Gio, oops!

Last edited:
Hey hey hey Hendricks is on my fantasy team. But it's a roto league that I'm 16 points behind in 2nd place so all but decided at this point.

We appreciate you taking one for the team. :D

Lost in the excitement was Judge tagging and then Didi's 2-run single. Huge play. Semien must be kicking himself for not coming up with that, because he was there and just missed it.

Were we that lacking in relievers available today? 0-0 and we bring in a kid just called up yesterday/today?

Were we that lacking in relievers available today? 0-0 and we bring in a kid just called up yesterday/today?
Our bullpen was gassed from yesterday. Michael Kay talked about it during the game too. He said he gets that the bullpen was gassed and this (when we were down ) an example of losing a battle to help win the war. Also acknowledged it was 0-0 and he found it an interesting decision or something along those lines. I definitely would have pulled Dull sooner. Tough call.

That was a heck of a back-to-(come)back performance! Makes me feel better if we have to face them again as they seemed to have had our number this year. Another example of the importance of having that home field advantage, too.

the yanks have now set another MLB HR record, breaking one they set last year

true story

Our bullpen was gassed from yesterday. Michael Kay talked about it during the game too. He said he gets that the bullpen was gassed and this (when we were down ) an example of losing a battle to help win the war. Also acknowledged it was 0-0 and he found it an interesting decision or something along those lines. I definitely would have pulled Dull sooner. Tough call.

Boone was asked that later, and said pretty much the same thing:

"Boone said that he turned to Dull and Adams because most of his relievers were unavailable. The Yankees are the only remaining team not to pitch a reliever three straight days, which automatically ruled out Cory Gearrin and Tommy Kahnle. They also wanted to stay away from Zack Britton after he exited Saturday's appearance with a right calf cramp." "We knew we didn’t have a lot," Boone said. "We were able to hang around enough."

3:55 1st pitch.

It’s beautiful in NNJ now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom