Syracusefan.com

Orange46R

Walk On
Already a 'how bad will we lose to UConn' thread? And 'I got a bad feeling about tomorrow'?

Nice attitudes. . We smoked them by 18 at home and were hammering them on the road before they cameback. Nothing better than beating UConn might as well do it a third time.

I got a guy who works for me in our CT office, graduated from UConn and is a huge fan. 11:55 AM tomorrow I am going to bury his ass with something he won't be able to dig out until the weekend.

F 'em all.

Already a 'how bad will we lose to UConn' thread? And 'I got a bad feeling about tomorrow'?

Nice attitudes. . We smoked them by 18 at home and were hammering them on the road before they cameback. Nothing better than beating UConn might as well do it a third time.

I got a guy who works for me in our CT office, graduated from UConn and is a huge fan. 11:55 AM tomorrow I am going to bury his ass with something he won't be able to dig out until the weekend.

F 'em all.
I take it you don't understand the meaning of the word, "sarcasm?"

We seriously need a "sarcasm" emoticon

On second thought.. what would that look like?

We seriously need a "sarcasm" emoticon

On second thought.. what would that look like?
;) This wink is as close as you get to "sarcasm."

I am going to hire somebody from Connecticut today, just so I can fire them after we destroy them tomorrow.

Well done. Corduroy. Glorified version of a pellet gun... (just felt like typing that, "G.")

feels so manly when arrrrrmed

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

''?

I must not have gotten the memo. I thought it was still 'Puke On UConn!'

can't wait to pummel those underachievers and laugh at their dumb@ss bandwagon fans tomorrow.
absolutely can't wait.

I feel like giving UConn a Cleveland Steamer.:eek:

You're right, this :eek: always works...

All that matters is that, and those who follow him on twitter can attest to this, Alec Baldwin is all in on the Orange.

If you've got Jack Donaghy on your side, you can't lose.

alec is talking up da cuse?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom