2020 Fall Ball

Shrmdougluvr

Took my quarter!
For those of you scoring at home...

all the incoming freshmen are in the student directory except Liam Ferris.
Makes sense; he hasn’t graduated yet. Bethlehem’s last day of instruction is June 17.

laxobserver

Walk On
Not sure where else to post this, don't believe that it's worth its own thread but thought it was worth mentioning somewhere. Don't want to speculate as I do not have all the facts but has anyone else heard something regarding Chase Scanlan's status? There are some rumors out there but I have not been able to verify anything as of yet. It could be nothing.

DoctahLexus

2nd String
Not sure where else to post this, don't believe that it's worth its own thread but thought it was worth mentioning somewhere. Don't want to speculate as I do not have all the facts but has anyone else heard something regarding Chase Scanlan's status? There are some rumors out there but I have not been able to verify anything as of yet. It could be nothing.
Saying something like that without more concrete evidence just causes undue stress.

laxobserver

Walk On
Saying something like that without more concrete evidence just causes undue stress.
Fair enough but I was hoping someone here who is more plugged in than I could clear that up and reduce said stress. It was going to make its way here eventually, probably sooner rather than later.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Fair enough but I was hoping someone here who is more plugged in than I could clear that up and reduce said stress. It was going to make its way here eventually, probably sooner rather than later.
I haven't heard anything personally on any issue with Scanlan. That said the last few years have shown anything is possible.

OttosDad

Walk On
Well now I'm terrified. I did see that Scanlan was golfing with Nick Papa, Luke Talago, and others on Instagram a couple days ago. They were playing in Fayetteville, so I assume he's still living in Syracuse...

laxobserver

Walk On
Didn't mean to scare anyone...guess I shouldn't have said anything without knowing the validity of it but this rumor is definitely out there and it was only a matter of time before it started making the rounds here. I would guess that everything ends up being fine, but again I don't know. I brought it up because I was sure that someone here had to know more than I did and could share.

Powellfan

Starter
Didn't mean to scare anyone...guess I shouldn't have said anything without knowing the validity of it but this rumor is definitely out there and it was only a matter of time before it started making the rounds here. I would guess that everything ends up being fine, but again I don't know. I brought it up because I was sure that someone here had to know more than I did and could share.
Can you just share the rumor?

Laxatively

Walk On
Rumor I've heard is that there may be an academic issue - hopefully does not jeopardize his eligibility for next season.

laxobserver

Walk On
Rumor I've heard is that there may be an academic issue - hopefully does not jeopardize his eligibility for next season.
Yep. This is basically the extent of what I know but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard about it.

MadNY3

All Conference
Yikes. One full semester on campus and another Pass/fail.

Hoo's That

Hall of Fame
Per Coach Tiffany today, UVa expects to start fall practice toward the end of Sept., assuming the current version of the academic schedule goes into effect.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
I guess I leave this here, from the lax Facebook page posted by Jamie Trimbolis father.

HHH LETS GOOOOO!

CC022402-FDAE-485D-A4DC-69926D0C64C7.jpeg

Powellfan

Starter
Lars Swensen back on the team for next year? His IG says he's #52.
He's not listed in the Student Directory, though that is not definitive. Istagram isn't the best indicator either, a lot of times that isn't updated super well. Think the Kims still list themselves as being at SU, and so does Troy Lauder.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom