2020 Pass Catchers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Pass Catchers

RTB and Queeley seem to be enigmas. Anyone have a real beat on them?
Queeley seems like a solid, smart guy to me who won't wow you, but would be reliable. RTB is a great athlete for his size, very big for a WR, definitely bigger than Benson. Hope we can utilize his athletic ability somewhere on the field, if not WR. I wonder who will be our burner at WR after Nykeim graduates. Maybe Pena?

Don’t know why I’m awake at 4 am but ...
Since he’s gone I’m going to comment on him . Riley’s issues were mental you have to be able to make reads once the ball is snapped in this offense for example...pre snap reads don’t matter much as defenses try to trick pre snap on just about every play

So all of a sudden Riley forgot how to play in this offense after three years?

In 2018 he caught 64 passes for 756 yards. Last year he caught 36 passes for 275 yards, and was running open enough to have caught a lot more had somebody looked in his direction. You are purposely overlooking a variable here.

So all of a sudden Riley forgot how to play in this offense after three years?

In 2018 he caught 64 passes for 756 yards. Last year he caught 36 passes for 275 yards, and was running open enough to have caught a lot more had somebody looked in his direction. You are purposely overlooking a variable here.
[/QUOTE
Nope I get straight truth from the inside sorry just trying to inform fans of things when I can

In our offense it’s a half read one side no time to look to the backside that’s the 3rd read , u going 3rd read ? Takes 3-4 seconds wasn’t happening last year

Courtney Jackson, Hendricks, S. Johnson, the fast RB’s out of backfield and maybe one FR...Lots of talent, size and speed. Oline will dictate success, same with run game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom