2020 PLL Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 PLL Season

Not Syracuse related, but this goal is insane -

Sheesh. How anyone could root for a team besides Chaos in this tourney is a mystery to me. It is just way more fun than any other version of the sport to watch Canadians/Native Americans with box backgrounds bully american lax guys without switching hands. Austin Staats is also looking better every game.

I was lucky enough to have played in Section III in Palumb’s first few years reffing (92-94)

He was a coach on the field for defensemen like me. The only ref to ever warn me to “get it on the stick or gloves or I gotta throw a flag.”

Great guy.

I certainly hope they give Zed Williams as much respect as they would Matt Rambo or Sergio Percovic for a 5 goal 4th quarter in which 4 of the 5 were strait up individual efforts. That was historic and better go down as such.

While I was rooting for Chrome and their upstate loaded roster, congrats to East Syracuse’s own, Jim Stagnitta on his second championship. Little know fact, after college Stags was the assistant coach at Bishop Ludden HS in Syracuse. Quite an ascension from that loft job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom