690West

Moneyline Master
200/1. Get in while you can!

Attachments

• 6A27CECF-F060-4567-98DD-3042A5096AC6.jpeg
    6A27CECF-F060-4567-98DD-3042A5096AC6.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 265
Gonna get me some for sure.

where can i make that bet...wouldn't mind throwing $100 down for the off chance of winning $20,000.

hardest part of these bets is finding the shops in vegas hosting them.

i looked at the offshore one though i have and its at +25000

the fact we even got on the board this year is a great sign.

neb/tex have a better shot to me than someone like ND since ND will not run the table 2 yrs in a row its too hard and clem/Ala struggle to do that.

tex am is not a bad one to take a stab at.

too bad once NY gets its act together they wont allow this bet right now.

Would be fitting if football gets its first title (well in a very long time) in the Superdome. Lots more fun that Santa Clara too!

Not sure how Nebraska has the 8th best odds. Maybe they just have fans who bet a ton and Vegas is enticing them to throw money away.

I thought the same

Not sure how Nebraska has the 8th best odds. Maybe they just have fans who bet a ton and Vegas is enticing them to throw money away.

Hmmm... how would giving them better odds than they deserve be an enticement?

Hmmm... how would giving them better odds than they deserve be an enticement?

Perhaps just an over sense of confidence that they're actually in striking distance of winning a national title, as opposed to like 200/1 odds which basically means you have no chance.

Perhaps just an over sense of confidence that they're actually in striking distance of winning a national title, as opposed to like 200/1 odds which basically means you have no chance.

I don't quite understand that psychology. "I don't want to make $2000 for my $10 bet... but $80? Now we're talking!" Usually--for betting purposes--people want their team to be undervalued, that's what entices them.

But I don't know any Nebraska fans personally. Maybe they're idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom