2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

speaking of rosters...is this where we at right now?

C Sanchez
1B Voit
2B LeMachine
3B Gio
SS Gleyber
LF Stanton
CF Gardy
RF Judge
DH Andujar

And there it is...

SociableFilthyGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif

9 years is a long term and the back end of the deal won't be pretty. However he likely more than pays for the contract in performance in just the first five years. I'm not a Yankee fan but this is a good signing for a team like the Yankees who can afford it. You will hear alot of crap about the nine years but really, it doesn't matter. It's all about how much value you can provide...

not only is he a stud pitcher, you weaken Houston and any other possible suitor by not allowing him to go to them.

When the Yankees won the WS in year one of CC, nobody cared about the back end and opt out of that deal he signed before the 2009 season

I feel bad for Dodgers missing out on this. Yanks should trade Stanton to them so they get someone to pay for a long time too.

Why not give them a call? The Dodgers bailed out the Red Sox garbage contracts.

When the Yankees won the WS in year one of CC, nobody cared about the back end and opt out of that deal he signed before the 2009 season
I propose that the contract he initially signed and opted out of was one of the best ROI contracts ever given to an elite starter in baseball history.

The one he signed after that had lesser ROI.

Cole's father is from Syracuse and raised him in California as a Yankees fan.

Mickey Mantle told this story on Mike Douglas(?) one time.

Mickey said that when the Yankees would play the Tigers, it was almost guaranteed there was going to be at least one fight during the series. Mickey said that he would always look for Norm Cash, and the two of them would grab each other's arms and shake them back and forth like they were wrestling during the fight.

One time during the inevitable fight, Cash says to Mickey, "Hey, Mick. Do you have any nude pictures of your wife?"
Mantle replied, "No, why?"
Cash said, "Want some?"

dont know what the schedule is, but very few Yankees ever get a curtain call/standing ovation when on another team.

id say the only ones who have...are ones with a Ring.

Didi, will be the exception to the rule.

I feel like the Yankees could have made a better offer than what the Indians accepted for Kluber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom