2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

All is good in the rotation...

1580954194707.jpeg

Fangraphs have released their Top 100(+) Prospect Ranking.

Wander Franco checks in at #1 with a bullet. The Yankees have five in the top-100, Deivi Garcia (42) and Jasson Dominguez (49) are the Yankees top two. Dominguez has yet to play in a stateside league not many people in the industry have seen him.

On Dominguez: "There’s perhaps some Mike Mamula risk here, and Dominguez is physically mature for a recent J2, but I don’t know of another 16-year-old on the planet with tools this loud, and struggle to think of a historical example."

Which is a repeat of a previous assessment, but by the end of this summer, people should know more about the kid.

The Astros are an embarrassment to themselves and the sport. Hope Altuve only receives a non breaking ball this season when its aimed at his back.

The Astros are an embarrassment to themselves and the sport. Hope Altuve only receives a non breaking ball this season when its aimed at his back.
Sadly CC retired but Chapman I believe is up to the task.

Astros are going to find out how mentally tough he and Bregman are this year. Because it's going to be brutal. Rightfully so. He may hear boos that even ARod didn't. Pitchers will go after them. It's going to be ugly.

Astros are going to find out how mentally tough he and Bregman are this year. Because it's going to be brutal. Rightfully so. He may hear boos that even ARod didn't. Pitchers will go after them. It's going to be ugly.
Interested to see how the players self-police this. A real treat to watch this unfold in baseball.

Interested to see how the players self-police this. A real treat to watch this unfold in baseball.
Be prepared for at least one bench-clearing brawl per series when someone throws at Altuve or Bregman (probably the "calling card" breaking pitch to the butt) as paybacks.

Be prepared for at least one bench-clearing brawl per series when someone throws at Altuve or Bregman (probably the "calling card" breaking pitch to the butt) as paybacks.
I'd go the other way.

I'd walk the first 4 batters.

Astros want an unfair advantage? Fine. They get an unfair advantage.

That's far more insulting and doesn't risk injury to anybody.

Pay back can only be done by those who play for teams that don't have similar systems in place. I'm sorry I don't believe the Astros are the only team electronically cheating - they just took it the farthest.

And here we go...

And here we go...

tenor.gif

And here we go...
This will require amputation before too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom