2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

I found live baseball from Taiwan (CPBL) on YouTube. The announcers are speaking English. It’s not so bad for a desperate man.
Jack Elliot still playing??

Check this out on Ralph Houk.

I had no idea, heard about a ton of baseball military folks like Yogi and Ted Williams, but damn, he’s right near the top of shlit accomplished..

Washington Post believes the system that will be used this season favors the Yanks. (May be behind paywall.)

A sampling:
The Bronx Bombers were projected to win 96 of 162 games (a .593 winning percentage) and easily dominate the AL East with a cushion as large as seven games over the Rays, their closest division rival. It’s possible the Pirates and Marlins join the Blue Jays and perennial bottom-dweller Orioles as sub-.500 clubs that would litter the Yankees’ new schedule, pushing New York’s win rate to 67 percent over a 100-game season in the proposed division. No other team is expected to see more wins per 100 games than the Yankees under this plan.

Washington Post believes the system that will be used this season favors the Yanks. (May be behind paywall.)

A sampling:
The Bronx Bombers were projected to win 96 of 162 games (a .593 winning percentage) and easily dominate the AL East with a cushion as large as seven games over the Rays, their closest division rival. It’s possible the Pirates and Marlins join the Blue Jays and perennial bottom-dweller Orioles as sub-.500 clubs that would litter the Yankees’ new schedule, pushing New York’s win rate to 67 percent over a 100-game season in the proposed division. No other team is expected to see more wins per 100 games than the Yankees under this plan.
What is the playoffs in this set up?

the 3 division winners and a wild card??

the 3 and 2 wild cards??

What is the playoffs in this set up?

the 3 division winners and a wild card??

the 3 and 2 wild cards??
I have less than no idea. This is the first article I've seen about the 3 divisions. They could do a 1-game playoff between two wildcards and then that winner plays the #1 team and the other two "division" winners play.

Apparently CC thought he was an offensive lineman this whole time and can lose weight now that he's retired.

Last edited:
1589324426263.png

Watching Yanks/Mariners
August 24, 1995
Great lineups!

Boggs, Williams, O'Neill, Straw, Mattingly...
Coleman, Jr, Edgar, Tino, Buhner

David Cone on the mound for the Yanks
Root Sports NW

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online